PFC Wool Wash Mitt, w/ Thumb
- •Handmade of genuine wool
- •Will not cause scratches or swirls
You May Also Like:
• Won't remove wax
• Retores gloss
•Will not remove existing wax/sealants
•High foaming action
•Reduces water spotting
•Extra large microfiber drying towel READ MORE
•Extra large microfiber drying towel
•Absorbs 3 times the water
Natural wool makes the Wool Wash Mitt with Thumb gentle and effective!
The Wool Wash Mitt with Thumb is a super soft wash mitt that is handmade from the finest sheepskin pelts. The deep, plush pile will pamper your car's finish with loads of soapy water. The thumb design gives our mitt a better fit and control, making washing faster and easier. Washmitts made of genuine wool will last for a year or more with proper care.
- Handmade of genuine wool
- Gentle on vehicle surfaces and will not cause scratches or swirls
- Deep, plush pile holds loads of suds
- Thumb allows for better fit and control
- Mix your favorite car wash soap according to product directions.
- Rinse loose dirt from vehicle with hose fitted with high pressure nozzle.
- Thoroughly wet Wool Wash Mitt with Thumb.
- Begin washing from top of vehicle, working a panel at a time and rinsing as you go.
- Thoroughly clean Sonus Woolmitt with Thumb after use.
Note: After use, thoroughly rinse your mitt with clean, cool water and allow to air dry. With care, your natural sheepskin mitt will last a full year or longer. If you machine wash, use gentle wash cycle and dry on low heat until almost dry.
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces & non-painted surfaces
- Fiberglass & gelcoat surfaces
- Gold, brass, silver & aluminum surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces
PFC Wool Wash Mitt with Thumb