PFC Wool Wash Mitt, No Thumb
- •Handmade of natural sheepskin
- •Deep, plush pile prevents scratching
You May Also Like:
• Won't remove wax
• Retores gloss
•Will not remove existing wax/sealants
•High foaming action
•Reduces water spotting
•Extra large microfiber drying towel READ MORE
•Extra large microfiber drying towel
•Absorbs 3 times the water
PFC Wool Wash Mitts (no thumb) are handmade from the finest sheepskin pelts to prevent swirl marks and hold loads of soapy water!
Nothing is as gentle on your car's finish as natural sheepskin. These ultra-soft wash mitts have a deep, plush pile that will pamper your car's finish with loads of soapy water. The super-soft mitt is the most gentle way to wash your car as the wool fibers keep dirt away from the paint to help prevent scratching. Use your sheepskin mitt dry as an interior duster. It's a great way to collect the dust on your dash and console.
- Handmade of natural sheepskin
- Deep, plush pile prevents scratching
- Can be used dry as duster
- Lasts for a year or more with proper care
Note: You must thoroughly rinse your sheepskin mitt with clean, cool water after each use and allow to air dry. With care, your natural sheepskin mitt will last a full year or longer. If you machine wash, use gentle wash cycle and dry on low.
- Mix your favorite car wash soap according to product directions.
- Rinse loose dirt from vehicle with hose fitted with high pressure nozzle.
- Thoroughly wet PFC Wool Wash Mit
- Begin washing from top of vehicle, working a panel at a time and rinsing as you go.
- Thoroughly clean Sonus Ultimate Wool Wash Mitt after use.
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces & non-painted surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces
- Chrome & aluminum surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces
- Interior surfaces
PFC Wool Wash Mitt, No thumb